Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Tuesday Triangle May 15

Waiting on insurance and contractors to call/visit and look at our now dry basement.  What to do?  Make blocks or triangles as I am waiting.



This is a Dear Jane triangle from the top row of the quilt as it is usually shown, 9th from the left.  I added seam lines and paper pieced the whole thing.  I have been busy, finding time to get into my quilting space before they pack it all up because of new carpet and painting.

Linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Let's Bee Social, Silly Mama quilts.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian
Pin It

2 comments:

Η Πευκοβελόνα said...

Ok, I think an Indigo Dear Jane is really awesome! I love your progress so far!

Brooke said...

lovely!

thanks so much for linking up!

brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails