Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Tuesday quilt block May 8

Hello and welcome!
It's time for something quilty on this blog.  If you read my last entry you know that we had a water leak in our finished basement, where my quilt stuff resides.  No quilty stuff got  wet or was damaged, but I have not been able to get down there as the room was being dried out and the water line fixed.  It was hard, not doing sewing!
Yesterday, finally dry, I went in and cleaned off my sewing table and cut and sewed pieces for this next block.  Ahh! So much better!  Even one 4.5 inch block.


An alternate block, not one that appears in Jane Stickle's quilt, but a flying geese block that plays well with the other blocks.
Still ahead: packing up everything for removal, because we need new carpet, and some drywall work.
Prepping some hand applique now!

Linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Let's Bee Social, Silly Mama quilts.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian
Pin It

1 comment:

Brooke said...

hope your sewing space is put back together soon!
love your black and white project!

thanks for linking up!

brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails