Friday, December 1, 2017

Dec. 1 Friday Finish

Welcome to December - it seems like this year is flying by.
Time to share another quilt block in my ongoing project - Indigo Jane.  These sweet blocks finish at 4.5 inches and we'll see how many I get done before collapsing in a heap!  I am following the patterns in the Dear Jane book by Brenda Papadakis.

In addition to finishing all the blocks in the top row, I have been dipping into the bottom of the quilt, row I.  This is I-2 (Kaye's Courtyard), just finished last night.


Using an older fabric I just excavated from the mess that is my sewing room.

Linking up with  Can I get a Whoop Whoop , Finished or Not at Busy Hands quilts, and Finish it up Friday at Crazy mom quilts.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian
    Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails