Tuesday, October 10, 2017

And so it begins (again)

Well I just can't help myself.
I have started a new project in the style of Jane Stickle, this time in indigo blue fabrics and white.
May I remind my readers that I have a Jane project with Civil War reproduction fabrics, still in progress.  And a Jane project for my daughter, in reproduction double pink fabrics and white, with about 100 blocks done.

But I was reading a book about classic antique indigo and white quilts and I was inspired.  So it begins:


With some simple blocks.  On Facebook, there is a Jane group starting a run through the blocks in order, one a week, starting with A1.  So I had to play some catch up.


A1 and A2.  The fabric appears black but is really a dark indigo.

I hope to find a place to link up - and share with the world my Jane obsession!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian
  Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails