Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Quilting update Tuesday

Hello again!
I am still working on my double wedding ring quilt - hand quilting away.  But one often needs a piecing project to take a break.  So I have been cutting and sewing a log cabin quilt.  Logs finish at 3/4 of an inch.
I have tried several different layouts of the blocks, but I think I like this zig zag;


Though one must be careful in laying this out!  Still a work in progress.

I am linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River as I do most weeks I have projects to share. Follow the link to pictures of pretty quilt blocks and other projects.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian
Pin It

1 comment:

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hello,
I have liked and followed your FB page. I love the contrast you have made in your log cabin blocks. I haven't seen the blocks laid out in the zigzag pattern too often . . . it looks great! ~smile~
Roseanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails