Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Tuesday quilt: Well worn antique quilt

Today I do not have a new quilt project for you, but I am sharing an antique quilt I bought at an antique fair recently.  It is from the mid to late 1800's I am guessing.  The red, pink, and green fabrics have held up but the brown fabrics are mostly shattered.


And a close up:


You can click on the images to make them larger.

Next week:
More on my current project.
I am linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Quilt Story as I do most weeks I have porjects to share. Both blog hops have pictures of pretty quilt blocks and other projects.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl
Viridian

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails