Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Tuesday Quilt Block August 11

Stars in a time warp:  The fabric of the week is floral trails, in an older style, say late 1700's to mid 1800's.  This first cheery fabric fits this description perfectly.


For my second star, I have a fabric I've wanted to use for awhile. A bit more regimented.


I'll be sad when this year-long exploration of fabric types is over.

I am linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Quilt Story as I do most weeks I have blocks to share. Both blog hops have pictures of pretty quilt blocks and other projects. I am also joining Work in Progress Wednesday - some colorful and interesting projects there!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian
  Pin It

1 comment:

Debra said...

Very pretty stars. I still have to make my stars for last week. Yours are very inspiring. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails