Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Tuesday Project in Progress Aug. 18

This week something different - a quilt top in progress. It is the Bricks and Stepping Stones pattern - a free pattern from Bonnie Hunter's website. Do check out the pattern.


It works up easy and fast given Bonnie's excellent directions.  Mine will finish at 48 inches by 60 inches, and will be given to a local charity.  Right now it's just a top, though I do have batting and backing ready.

I am linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Quilt Story as I do most weeks I have blocks to share. Both blog hops have pictures of pretty quilt blocks and other projects. I am also joining Work in Progress Wednesday - some colorful and interesting projects there!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian
  Pin It

5 comments:

Ramona said...

This is a great top! I like that you used black and white four patches throughout the design. They really make your eye move over the top.

Libby in TN said...

B&SS is always striking, regardless of what type fabrics are used. It's the B/W stones that pull it together and make it so graphic. Good job on yours.

Unknown said...

I love that top. Nice of you to give it to charity!!

Lori in South Dakota said...

its my favorite pattern!

Tu-Na Quilts said...

Very nice quilt. I'll have to check and see if I have enough scraps that size to make one too. Thanks for the pattern link.

Related Posts with Thumbnails