Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Tuesday Quilt block June 2

Last week, on Barbara Brackman's blog she described Excentric or eccentric prints.  I knew I would have to dig a bit to find these!  First up:


An older print from Jinny Beyer. This is a faithful copy of Lane's net (see BB's blog entry). This fabric I'll bet is from the 1980's.  I'll pretend it's California gold in color.  The next one could be an eccentric print also.  It's all I had in my stash.


I am linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Quilt Story as I do most weeks I have blocks to share. Both blog hops have pictures of pretty quilt blocks and other projects. I am also joining Work in Progress Wednesday - some colorful and interesting projects there!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Pin It

1 comment:

Colleen said...

this is how my WIP started as well, quite a coincidence we linked up side to side, lol.
Colleen @ piecemakerquilts.wordpress.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails