Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Tuesday Quilt Block June 16

Back from a family vacation, and I am not missing my Tuesday postings!
I am continuing with my Stars in a Time Warp Series.  Last week, Barbara Brackman discussed white or light ground chintz fabrics.  I have used the fabrics in my stash closest to what she described.



I see I like fabrics with a picotage background!  I especially like the second fabric - that must be why I have two yards of it.  The selvage says it is from a Sturbridge Village line.

I am linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Quilt Story as I do most weeks I have blocks to share. Both blog hops have pictures of pretty quilt blocks and other projects. I am also joining Work in Progress Wednesday - some colorful and interesting projects there!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

viridian

Pin It

4 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Lovely blocks, I like those floral prints. Visiting from Freemotion by the River.

Marly said...

Lovely floral fabrics; the star block design does them justice.

Marlies Mansveld said...

Beautiful fabrics!

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

Very pretty blocks... and I love these fabrics! How many stars are you going to make?

Related Posts with Thumbnails