Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tuesday Quilt block May 12

I've missed a week because I do not have any paisley reproduction fabric.
This past week on Barbara Brackman's Civil War quilt blog, she discusses Conversational prints.  Now of these I have many!!!!



I have held onto that fly fabric for many a year, waiting for the right use!

I am linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Quilt Story as I do most weeks I have blocks to share. Both blog hops have pictures of pretty quilt blocks and other projects. I am also joining Work in Progress Wednesday - some colorful and interesting projects there!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl
  Pin It

3 comments:

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Lovely blocks and interesting fabrics. I especially like the cockerels :)

Cathy said...

Great fabrics! Love the little roosters!

Mari said...

The flies are hilarious! I would certainly have a conversation about them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails