Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday Quilt block August 26

The children are in school. It's a quiet Tuesday morning. It must be time for another Tuesday quilt block.


And in a cheerful yellow too!

But this teaching mom must start back to school tomorrow!  But I will continue with Tuesday quilt blocks as I have a number to show.

I am linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River and Quilt Story as I do most weeks I have blocks to share. Both blog hops have of pictures of pretty quilt blocks and other projects. I am also joining Work in Progress Wednesday - some colorful and interesting projects there!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian
  Pin It

1 comment:

Lara B. said...

Cute fabric and block Viridian. Best wishes for the school year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails